Combine CPR and Mandatory, in one full-day training session to save time away from the client
Support workers are caring for clients autonomously and in isolation. This environment demands staff that are working in a safe, compliant and ethical manner.
Support Worker Hub’s Mandatory package provides support workers with the tools to provide high level care in this environment. This package provides professional education and training of legislation, competency and industry best practice so staff can act as an extension of the service provider’s company culture and provide the highest level of care.
- Part 1 Remote Theory ( 2 Hours )
- Part 2 Tutorial Sessions ( 2 Hours )
- Part 3 Practical Face2Face ( 8 Hours )
- You have all the remote benefits to complete your theory, then back it up with a full day of practical hands-on training, which includes CPR Training.
- Infection Stewardship (hand Hygiene)
- CPR HLTAID009
- Medication – safe administration – 7 rights
- Thinksmart Person Manual handling, (Hoisting)
- Professional Boundaries
- Bullying and harassment
- NDIS Code of conduct
- COAG Code of conduct
- Mental Health
- Critical incidents
Included in Face 2 Face
- We come to you
- Venue organised
- Real life equipment
- Light lunch provided
- Provide a certificate
- Record of learning workbook for staff
- CPR Certificate
- Maximum hands-on interactive scenarios
- Ongoing support for support workers
A certificate of attendance for Mandatory 2022
Providing exceptional training for your support workers will give you happy clients which will reduce your turnover rate and costs.
Message Us With Your Training Requirements